SnapMirror Data Replication
Discover fast, efficient, array-based data replication for backup, disaster recovery, and data mobility.
Protect your business with unified data replication.
- Simplify data-protection management across the Data Fabric with cross-platform replication—from flash to disk to cloud.
- Transport data seamlessly and efficiently between NetApp storage systems to support both backup and disaster recovery with the same target volume and I/O stream.
- Failover to any secondary volume. Recover from any point-in-time Snapshot on the secondary storage.
- Safeguard your most critical workloads with available zero-data–loss synchronous replication (RPO=0).
Drive new business opportunities.
- Maximize your storage investment: Put primary and secondary data to multiuse.
- Leverage native data format on secondary storage for easy, risk-free DR testing using FlexClone.
- Create thin clones—rapidly and efficiently—on primary or secondary storage to accelerate application test and development.
- Replicate natively between storage systems, regardless of host protocol or media type, as well as between disparate ONTAP? versions.
Cut network traffic. Shrink your storage footprint through efficient operations.
- Reduce network traffic by transporting only changed data blocks.
- Preserve storage-efficiency benefits on the primary storage during transport—including deduplication, compression, and compaction.
- Deliver additional inline efficiencies with network compression.
All Flash FAS A-Series
Replicate efficiently to another AFF system or to any other SnapMirror? supported system for backup and DR.
Enable seamless data replication between NetApp HCI and NetApp AFF or FAS through SnapMirror? integration with Element OS.
FAS Hybrid Flash Storage Arrays
Leverage FAS systems’ massive scalability for a central backup repository and data multiuse.
Enable seamless data replication between SolidFire and NetApp AFF or FAS through SnapMirror? integration with Element OS.
Cloud Volumes ONTAP
Replicate data to and from the cloud to support DevOps and cloud-based disaster recovery.
Deploy software-defined storage for your remote or branch offices—and in your data center.